• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Burny Gold Top Super Grade LP

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MIJvintage said:
I was looking for a Burny gold top in here but have yet to find it :lol: ..............
3-20goldtops.jpg

sm@rt @ss, you could even give one to your old MIJ addicted friend 8)
Or you're a kind of Michael Angelo, playin' 2 guitars at same time?!

Ikkyu said:
MIJvintage said:
I was looking for a Burny gold top in here but have yet to find it :lol: ..............

sm@rt @ss, you could even give one to your old MIJ addicted friend 8)
Or you're a kind of Michael Angelo, playin' 2 guitars at same time?!

Do you mean the guy who plays that special made "one neck to the left and one to the right?

If so, I can inform you that he is a true *******.
Met him in Denmark and he is such a narcissist and full of himself.
I insulted him so badly that he ran away from the room (of the truth is an insult that is) :D

Michael Angelo rules! I went to a clinic of his last year here in Wellington, very entertaining. Obviously, it helps if you're into metal/shred...

He was very full of himself I agree, I think it's that American thing of not being backwards in coming forwards.

All this gold-top p0rn is doing my head in as my next guitar is definitely going to be a P90 goldie.

Hi all , I'm new here.
Just jumped in as I have a Burny Super Grade Goldtop which I got last year. I'll try to pose some pics this evening. Pretty cool guitar.

Saw this on the bay.....Don't know much about them ,but thought you guys could determine authenticity.Hope it's what your looking for :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/BURNY-JEFF-WATSON-SIGNATURE-MODEL-Made-in-Japan-RARE_W0QQitemZ130342012156QQihZ003QQcategoryZ2384QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D1%26ps%3D6

hunter said:
Saw this on the bay.....Don't know much about them ,but thought you guys could determine authenticity.Hope it's what your looking for :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/BURNY-JEFF-WATSON-SIGNATURE-MODEL-Made-in-Japan-RARE_W0QQitemZ130342012156QQihZ003QQcategoryZ2384QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D1%26ps%3D6

Nice find Bob - I think that is the elusive Pea Soup finish. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RyanC said:
hunter said:

Nice find Bob - I think that is the elusive Pea Soup finish. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Ryan,wonder if the lighting is to blame.Have seen others the same color and sometimes explained that way.....check out the pup rings and toggle tip too

BTW...Looking forward to your website :D

Udonitron said:
It was indeed :wink: 36K...a STEAL! :D
saw that one on Rink Ya... still havent opened an account. Im just not real comfortable having my Visa Check card sitting on file.... :cry:

3pupLPC said:
Udonitron said:
saw that one on Rink Ya... still havent opened an account. Im just not real comfortable having my Visa Check card sitting on file.... :cry:

Yeah but you are protected and if there were illegal activity, VISA would clearly see it. I would not worry man.

Udonitron said:
3pupLPC said:
Udonitron said:

Yeah but you are protected and if there were illegal activity, VISA would clearly see it. I would not worry man.

word :) .......... I have several CCs on file with different companies, and have not had a single issue to date :D ...............

Back