CE80-BB

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merlin

Reaction score
Hi,

Long time lurker here with a first post. I came across a Tokai acoustic at a local pawn shop and would like some input, sorry no pics. The model number is CE80-BB on the sticker (appears to be the standard Tokai logo) inside but no indication of where it was made. It does have a pickup with eq. Does anyone have any more details about this model?

Thanks,

Kevin

merlin said:
Hi,

Long time lurker here with a first post. I came across a Tokai acoustic at a local pawn shop and would like some input, sorry no pics. The model number is CE80-BB on the sticker (appears to be the standard Tokai logo) inside but no indication of where it was made. It does have a pickup with eq. Does anyone have any more details about this model?

Thanks,

Kevin

Hi Kevin, like myself, I see you're based in Ontario, Canada. Was this pawn shop located in Toronto by any chance? Sorry I can't help you out with the model but I'm sure somebody will be able to give you more information.

Hi Ken,

No, the shop isn't in Toronto.
I see that there isn't much info on the Tokai acoustics. I guess I'll just have to play it and see if it's worth a gamble or not.

Kevin

Back