Greetings! I just bought my first Tokai!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SexMagician

Reaction score
Hello fellow guitar enthusiasts! My name is Roy and I'm very excited because I just bought my very first Tokai and am eagerly awaiting it's delivery. Nothing special,but...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-MIJ-Tokai-Love-Rock-Goldtop_W0QQitemZ180316398231QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item180316398231&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A13%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318 ...the first thing I wanted when I decided to go the route of a non-Gibson Les Paul was a Tokai Gold Top

My interest in owning a Les Paul began not long ago,but I've fallen in love with the style and quickly deterred myself from overpriced,poorly made Gibsons in favor of a Burny Super Grade. I've had that guitar for 3 months now and it was one of the best things I've ever done for my rig. The thing that freaks me out is I think it's a Korean model,which makes me really excited to see how this Love Rock stands up to it.

I could go on for days about Tokais and Burnys,as I'm sure you all could. I just wanted to get a first post out there and introduce myself,sure I'll be chatting with you all soon!

:D Welcome on bored! You'll love the Tokai.

You did well to avoid buying one of the American "Fakes" with Gibson written on the headstock. Not in the same league as a genuine Love Rock. :wink:

Did I say "Bored"? I meant "Board" D'Oh! :lol:

That was comes of typing before you've had your morning coffee and cigarette, isn't it? :oops:

Oh that is sweet!!! Great choice
I have a super grade as well, but MIJ. Excellent! Liked it so much I bot a love rock. Then a Les Paul reborn.

Be careful, they are addictive :)

Latest posts

Back