hard puncher info?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barburny

Reaction score
I have had this Hard Puncher kick around the house for a while and realise that I know nothing about it can anybody shed some light?
I do know that there are some mods new heads and ESP bridge
there is no serial number so the back plate may have been changed
the neck heel is maked with a T (inked)
st71923-img600x450-1191590441tokai1.jpg

Very nice Hard Puncher. It looks like some pre '82-83 HP. Those small keys look terrible to me. P-Basses with maple fingerboard are great:)
I must have second P-Bass pickup like you in my Hard Puncher:)

It's a strange beast. I haven't found anything like it in the catalogues so far.
Is the second pickup set a later addition?
Interestingly my rather more "normal" looking Hard Puncher came with the same Gibson type knobs. I assumed they were non-original but now I'm not so sure...

/Magnus

mrsuspend said:
It's a strange beast. I haven't found anything like it in the catalogues so far.
Is the second pickup set a later addition?
Interestingly my rather more "normal" looking Hard Puncher came with the same Gibson type knobs. I assumed they were non-original but now I'm not so sure...

/Magnus
It looks like the second pick up was added but i need to pull it apart and look the jack socket has been moved to the bottom buy looking at the hole it is drilled in two stages and the later stage is slightly smaller and ther is no over spray in it
again I dont know if the knobs are orginal becuase as I said ther are some hardware changes

Latest posts

Back