just found this shop on the Japanese web...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakyjapan

Reaction score
http://www.soundhips.co.jp/tokai.html
http://www.j-guitar.com/sp/sea/view_detail.cgi?pid=13220084
Tokai electric guitar sound HIPPUSUORIJINARUMODERU introduction page. They are the entire original goods which carry a leg to Tokai musical instrument manufacture incorporated company, and provided selection and processing of direct material, attachment, paint, etc. with advice, and they were made to complete. The neck of mahogany was set to the body of the mahogany material of a dress, and the top material of MEIPURU which selected wood quality carefully at deep joint. it struck to the rosewood material chosen as the fingerboard the back, and appeared in it, and the fret is attached It is made from the extravagant specification which has also carried out cell binding processing and is used only as quality articles. A pickup can be chosen from Duncan by the selection system. Usually, 59 necks are attached to a front and JB is attached to RIYA. It is O.K. also in SESURABA of KABADO. The assembly which consisted of USA pots and wiring material does not take 引け to overseas quality articles. With combination with the Duncan pickup, the sound in which the outline clarified offers a powerful day SUTOSHON sound heavily. By hope, a sound omission exchanges for the wire made from WE and the capacitor made from the Cornell doubler which become good more. (It becomes charged work) I recommend you to be able to purchase it together in Brown's good atmosphere, although an exclusive hard case is 18000 yen (price). 1 of a photograph is stocks with Duncan SESURABA, and is the HAKARANDA fingerboard model of an initial thing. 2 of a photograph can choose a pickup.

heres is the translated text using my software... not always precise translations but you`ll get the picture.
looks interesting eh?

hhmmm.

MEIPURU = maple
RIYA = rear
SESURABA = ?
KABADO = pu cover
SUTOSHON = distortion
HAKARANDA = Brazilian Jacaranda

some more I found earlier

SAMBASUTO = sunburst
ARUDA = alder
SUTORATO = strat
DEKARU = Decal, Logo

am I right?

ADD SOME!!!

As a rule japanese people write foreign words as sounds to them,and nearly all the words electric guitars related are in english.

right ... they invented hiragana and katakana for words that can`t be written in kanji. My name for example.

luis said:
As a rule japanese people write foreign words as sounds to them,and nearly all the words electric guitars related are in english.

I was wondering what a 'Less Pole' was for a while there... :D

Latest posts

Back