tokai 335 with no serial number?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Faulkner

Reaction score
I have inherited a Tokai 335 copy with no serial number anywhere on the body. Can someone help me date this instrument, as well as verify whether it's Japanese or Korean. Thanks,

Paul

Paul Faulkner said:
I have inherited a Tokai 335 copy with no serial number anywhere on the body. Can someone help me date this instrument, as well as verify whether it's Japanese or Korean. Thanks,

Paul

Welcome to the forum. I'll try and be gentle here......without pictures of any kind, how in the world to you expect us to even fathom a guess at what you have? It's like saying, I have a Chevy with no name on it but it has an engine. Can you tell me what it is?

Go to a picture hosting site like www.photbucket.com and post your digital photos there. It's a free service. Once you've posted there, you can copy and paste the image directly to you post here or copy the link. :wink:

plus the fact that it's NOT in the Tokai forums but the ORVILLE forums.
It's like asking about your chevy at a pontiac derlership.
And with no serial it's most likely Korean.

I recently bought a MIJ Tokai ES 120...there's no serial number on the headstock, but it is on the sticker inside the f-hole. Does your guitar have that sticker...I guess it's possible that it fell off or was removed.

Latest posts

Back