Anyone Like the Burny SG Standard models?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIJvintage

Reaction score
I had a cherry finished one but this aged white SG Standard looks like a really nice one :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230228818586&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=013

The Burny SG arrived today & MAN OH MAN, it ARRIVED; I might just be putting away the Les Pauls :eek:

I'm not really a SG guy, even though I have owned & played a few SGs, and was even playing a very low budget Gibson SG as a teen; just before I got my first Strat.

This Burny truly came right outta the box ready to destroy my Les Paul collection............. 8) .........

I have purchased from eBay member ninjajaponica before, and I HIGHLY recommend Hyosuke
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ninjajaponica&ftab=AllFeedback

Hyosuke offers excellent product knowledge, top shelf service, wonderful guitars, and he is truly a great guy.

WOW, I feel like I'm 17 all over again, lol.........

..............but this REALLY is one sick guitar :D .......................

MIJvintage said:
The Burny SG arrived today & MAN OH MAN, it ARRIVED; I might just be putting away the Les Pauls :eek:

I'm not really a SG guy, even though I have owned & played a few SGs, and was even playing a very low budget Gibson SG as a teen; just before I got my first Strat.

This Burny truly came right outta the box ready to destroy my Les Paul collection............. 8) .........

I have purchased from eBay member ninjajaponica before, and I HIGHLY recommend Hyosuke
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ninjajaponica&ftab=AllFeedback

Hyosuke offers excellent product knowledge, top shelf service, wonderful guitars, and he is truly a great guy.

WOW, I feel like I'm 17 all over again, lol.........

..............but this REALLY is one sick guitar :D .......................

Very, very nice (from the looks of the ebay pics). I love my 'Pauls but you're exactly right. SG's are a blast to play and they DO make you feel 17 again!

innadaze%20OBG%20SGs%2007.jpg

Hyosuke came up with a real gem when he offered this Burny RSG; it looks to be 100% original & has absolutely zero issues :D

With the winning bid, shipping cost, and a Custom's duty of $61, my total came to $745, which may seem like a lot for a RSG, particularly with no hard case

Of all of the SGs that I have owned previously (Gibson or not) I can honestly say that this one kicks them all, squarely in the butt as far as playability, tonal response, and bang for the buck.
The naturally aged patina of the hardware & the original white finish is an awesome bonus, giving off the very believable visual vibe of a real 1961 SG, for over $30K less 8)

This one is actually a bit on the heavy side for a SG from my experience, as it weighs in at 7 lb. 3 oz.

Over all, I don't think I could have done any better for a SG in this finish color; this Burny just naturally kicks some serious booty.

This is one of those examples that you just want to stash away somewhere because you know it's a great one but it just too good so, it has to stay near by, and be played every day.

My RLGs are not very happy right now :lol: .................................

SUPER aged Polaris White POLY :eek: which is also super thin; who cares if it aint nitro? not me.........
RSGagedunderguard.jpg

RSGbridgepup.jpg

RSGneckpup.jpg

RSGheadbk.jpg

RSGbodyfrt.jpg

Latest posts

Back