Is this lovely or have I finally lost it?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is this lovely or have I finally lost it?

• It's Lovely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You've lost it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JohnA

Reaction score
1119090895476_IM008248.JPG

Hi John, i've always liked traditional style guitars but for some reason there's something i find interesting about this shape, {go on ozeshin ..let me have it }. I definately don,t find it offensive.... :p

Mick

Thanks Mick, I might not be totally mad then :D

All of my guitars are 'traditional', maybe that's what appeals about this one, maybe not in green though!

Or 60 people couldn't bear the sight of the **** thing, so they rushed away without even voting.....

No vote from me, because while it's definitely not lovely, I don't hate it either.

If there was a poll button that said "If this was hanging on the wall in my local guitar shop I would probably be intrigued enough to take it down and play it before hanging it up again and walking away", then I would probably press that button. :wink:

I think a Ravelle can be a beautiful guitar. I like the shape. Not as much as a real Les Paul shape, but more than e.g. an explorer-like shape.
BUT: the colour is ugly imho, and the drilled pick guard makes it even uglier. And teh black hardware also doesn't make it look better, imho.

B.III

Back