Lots of Tokais in Songbird Music (Toronto)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi, I'm new to this board. I just wanted to say that I've owned a few Tokai guitars in the past, A LoveRock, an Explorer copy and I currently own 2 Strat type Goldstar Sound models. (Not for sale BTW). I live in Toronto and today I went to Songbird music to check out what they have. I saw quite a few Tokais there. I was trying out a Goldstar sound Tele clone that they were selling for $450.00 Cdn. To me, this guitar sounded just as good as a genuine Fender Telecaster. It has a classic "butterscotch" finish and a maple neck. There's a link to Songbird music on this website, check out how many Tokais are there. I've always liked Tokai guitars even though I have a real Strat and a real Les Paul. To be honest with you, I kind of regret the fact that I sold my LoveRock model now. It sounded just as good as the real Les Paul I have. :sad: Oh well. Talk to you later.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Ken McCarthy']

Whoops! I have to make a correction here. I just checked Songbirds website and I made a mistake on the Goldstar sound Telecaster clones price. It's selling for $465.00 Cdn, not $450.00. Regardless it's a very good price.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Ken McCarthy']

Back