Spagetti Logo Tokai's found in UK , any takers ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Reg Banks of R&B music in Crewe Cheshire England has a Gold-on-Gold Springysound "This is the exact Replica " Strat for sale @ £700. 01270 584333.

A lovely chap called Barry in London mailed me with first refusal of his '81 original Springy in Dakota Red. He's on :
[email protected]
if you're interested , He's going to advertise it soon in LOOT.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'John Matthews']

Reg Banks of R&B music in Crewe Cheshire England has a Gold-on-Gold Springysound "This is the exact Replica " Strat for sale @ £700. 01270 584333.

A lovely chap called Barry in London mailed me with first refusal of his '81 original Springy in Dakota Red. He's on :
[email protected]
if you're interested , He's going to advertise it soon in LOOT.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'John Matthews']

Sounds a little rich for me. I've just picked up a (circa) '84 Goldstar Sound from Academy of Sound in Leicester for £200. Excellent condition and hardly played by the state of the fretboard. You might want to try Seth at Manson Guitars ( http://www.mansons.co.uk/index.html ) in Exeter who's advertising a similar model for £299.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Rich']

Sounds a little rich for me. I've just picked up a (circa) '84 Goldstar Sound from Academy of Sound in Leicester for £200. Excellent condition and hardly played by the state of the fretboard. You might want to try Seth at Manson Guitars ( http://www.mansons.co.uk/index.html ) in Exeter who's advertising a similar model for £299.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Rich']

We've already spoken !
I'm after a Spagetti Springy to keep my Goldstar ( owned from new ) company , a sunburst TST-60 if I can find one. Thanks for the info Rich , incidently I have noticed that Tokai Strats all seem to be different to play - not a bad thing to me , character's so important in a guitar , but some are wonderful whereas others simply a good no-nonsense Strat.
And yes , £700 is too much.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'john matthews']

We've already spoken !
I'm after a Spagetti Springy to keep my Goldstar ( owned from new ) company , a sunburst TST-60 if I can find one. Thanks for the info Rich , incidently I have noticed that Tokai Strats all seem to be different to play - not a bad thing to me , character's so important in a guitar , but some are wonderful whereas others simply a good no-nonsense Strat.
And yes , £700 is too much.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'john matthews']

Back