Burny FLG '78:who know the exatly model of this guitar?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cino.and

Reaction score
Hello to all!!
My name is Andrew.
I'm write from italy and this is my first post on this wonderful forum :D
My problem is this:
I have buy one very beautiful Burny, called by sellers FLG...from serial number, z 80501, I think that is from '78 but I don't understand what model is exactly?
Have a long tenon neck?
Are the pick-up VH-1?
Someone can help me?

This is the photos of my guitar:

http://imageevent.com/chingo123/burnyrlgsbstd2645

Thanks for your answer

Ciao Andrea e benvenuto. Bella chitarra ma dalle foto non ? facile dire di che modello si tratti. Ci vorrebbero foto dell'interno, pickup, alloggiamento dei potenziometri, ecc. ecc.
Quanto tempo f? l'hai presa? Prova anche su japanaxe, ci sono informazioni disponibili anche l?.

PS: per caso se gianluca o suo parente? Dovevo prendere una Hofner da lui un annetto fa.
Ciao

I have tried a pretty cherry sunburst FLG-60 Fernandes this weeklend and I liked it....

Ok il tizio che conoscevo ha lo stesso cognome. Comunque prova a togliere i pickup e fai qualche foto, stesso discorso per il vano dei comandi. Vediamo se possiamo capire di che modello si tratta.

Surely they can speak in Italian if they want? They won't get much help from the rest of us, but it's their choice. :eek:

Mike

Hi lead, hi strat :wink:
I need much help from everyone :roll:
Can you help me ?

Hi there,

The tenon looks to be a medium tenon. Some consider this a long tenon, others do not; but it is not AS LONG as the longest tenons, which stretch out about an inch and a half into the cavity.

The pick-ups are not VH-1. The VH-1's and those similar, have four gold screws in them. See here:

http://www.japanguitars.co.uk/burny%20info.html

These guitars were made before the VH-1's and such came out and before they change the the logo to supergrade.

Nice looking guitar you got there.

Yea, I have no idea what the value (is that what you mean?) of this guitar would be. I have only seen a few go on ebay. I would guess $700+ via ebay....but thats just a wild guess.

Back