New Tokai 335 copy, please help!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks RossW
How do you like the sound of the pickups.I find it goes from a nice blues sound to a wild rockabilly with a flick of the switch.The solders seem alright on mine so far.
sunbird
have you thought of changing the tuners to deluxe tulips???????

Hey bird,
Yes, I do like the pu's. I was going to look into new pu's, but I think I will wait, the stock ones are working fine. I did have some cold solder problems, but the dealer took care of that for me. Do you have the Grover tuners? I like them.

sunbird91 said:
Thanks RossW
How do you like the sound of the pickups.I find it goes from a nice blues sound to a wild rockabilly with a flick of the switch.The solders seem alright on mine so far.
sunbird
have you thought of changing the tuners to deluxe tulips???????

BTW, where did you get yours? Did you get it for $299 CDN?

Rossw
Guitar world in Cobourg Ontario,I paid a little more $375 but I still think its a steal.I'm just waiting for the arch top case to come in I guess they are hard to find.
Sunbird

honeyboy said:
togps said:
Your right, Ozeshin
Above mentioned guitar is a fake and not a Tokai guitar.

Do mean to tell me that my Chinese Tokai 335 is actually a fake of a fake? What kind of low-life ice hole would fake a fake? Get a rope.

:eek: I never really thought of it that way. Well said. Good point! :D

:D Mybe I miss read some of the quotes but this is the my take on these tokai's.
tokai built a new plant in China and was to produce 2000 of these I asume not to sell because of the lack of model# and serial #,in fact 3000 were produced 1000 red and blue over. These 1000 were shipped and sold in Canada and here we are. So I feel these are in fact real tokai"s which were never to be sold.
Again this is my take I could be completely wrong

Sunbird

sunbird91 said:
Just got confirmation from the licenced tokai supplier that these are indeed genuine Tokai"s
Sunbird :D
Just got confirmation from the president of Tokai Gakki Japan, that these are indeed faked!! Tokai"s. So be aware!

sunbird91, are you maybe this strange "licenced" tokai supplier ?

I don't think calling other forum members "moron" is acceptable behaviour on here. If you have a disagreement, setlle it amicably or offline, not with insults. :evil:

I made a post trying to share info I recieved and this member insulted me sugesting I was strange and I stand by it ,anyone who would leave a post like that for someone he has never comunicated with before is a moron.
Anyone disagree
Sunbird

sunbird91 said:
togps
Listen moron I;m just passing on what I was told if you have a problem with that .....
regards
Subird
I always have a problem with swindlers and I don't tolerate and support such kind of behaviour.
Note, just my statement. I'm not saying you are a swindler ...
Case closed for me

togps
I'm not trying to pass on misinfo,if this info is incorrect let me know and why.remember when you post [for every action their is an equal reaction] now what is your issue with my info because if my info is wrong I would like to know.
Sunbird

Back