Catalogues

Place to provide feedback for site improvements.

Moderator: ned

stratman323

Catalogues

Post by stratman323 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:36 am

Is it possible to scan the catalogues again, but higher resolution this time? Many of the present scans are too low in quality to be able to read much of the text. So we have nice pics, but little readable information.

New members are frequectly directed to the catalogues instead of asking individual questions, but it's hard to get much information from them as they are at present. :(

javelin70
Guitar God

Re: Catalogues

Post by javelin70 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:26 am

stratman323 wrote:Is it possible to scan the catalogues again, but higher resolution this time? Many of the present scans are too low in quality to be able to read much of the text. So we have nice pics, but little readable information.

New members are frequectly directed to the catalogues instead of asking individual questions, but it's hard to get much information from them as they are at present. :(
I sent the european 87/88 catalog to Ned but the quality of the scans were better than what was posted on the site. I guess that's because of space limitation?

I still have a catalog that's not on the registry yet, I will try to scan it with my new scanner and send it to Ned also.

Mike