• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fernandes Super Grade Honeyburst Flametop...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supernout

Reaction score
...probably on eBay next week. but i'm not sure, haven't said goodbye to her yet. :(

If anybody is interested :

[email protected]

pix:

http://www.pbase.com/wieso_das_denn/guitars

I bought a Burny Super Prade which looks exactly the same off an E-Bayer in Germany last week. Its fantastic, so Im sure you wont have any problems selling. Good Luck.

i remember someone who sold a burny(?) on german ebay with original Katana (jap. seller) images. i found that a little suspicious, but it was a nice guitar as well, cherry sb w/stripe flametop. if this is the one, congrats :D

After I had committed to buy the Burny from Germany, I did some digging around and I agree, the pictures look like they have been copied from the Japanese seller. So I can only guess that they are dealing together to make money in Europe. That aside though, the guitar is superb. I have taken some photos, inc some of the pick up cavities if any one is interested for reference or comparison. E-mail me. Cheers. Nik.

MAXBLAST

I've seen a couple of Super Grades advertised here in the UK recently. Are you that local?

hi maxblast and lee,

I live in Germany. I've had the opportunity to buy two FSG's some time ago. The other one was a GT/P-90, which I sold last year. There's a third model , a cherry burst plaintop, also.
I've never seen any else on eBay worldwide or Yahoo jp. I think they were exported in very low quantities. After they introduced Fernandes strats, which are much more common here, they probably tried to introduce LP's as well under the same Fernandes brand for marketing reasons.

to those you mentioned : what's the selling price in UK? original style or altered like the new Tokais?

Latest posts

Back