My new Bacchus Duke Master Black Oil !

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your Bacchus; it must be a very very nice guitar :)

I have found Bacchus to be the most consitant in quality of materials & workmanship, through all of their years of guitar building.

IMO, Bacchus quality is unsurpassed, in MIJ guitar building

I agree, Bacchus make some of the best guitars going around. I just bought a bls 120 for a friend and i got myself a 1996 lemon drop LP as well stunning guitars at a reasonable price :D

Yes, Im the friend who got the BLS120, love the oil finish, its quite the alternative to recreational drugs I might add, the aroma of the finish is quite overwhelming hehe.

Stunning, stunning guitars.

Leadguitar got more than just a reasonable price...he got a lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww price for it. :lol: So low he had enough change to buy some Fish and Chips. :D

Where did you guys get them? Interested in picking one up myself but not sure where to get them. Thanks

depends what kind of Bacchus, they have these models called "Live Road Model" which are closer to the Gibson Headstock than the Dukes.

As far as I know, they dont make the Live Road Models anymore.

im currently putting mine up for sale in Aus.

Try looking at www.j-guitar.com database

GStormcrow said:
Where did you guys get them? Interested in picking one up myself but not sure where to get them. Thanks
here : http://www.guitarsmadeinjapan.fr/forums/viewtopic.php?id=549

Latest posts

Back