MY PRECIOUSS!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildchild

Reaction score
The ls 185 sm...i have been waiting for
dscf0769fj9.jpg

nop...just waited 3 months because originally i wanted to buy a ls 90, but after 3 months they responded that they didnt even start to build it(it was a tokai ls90 indigo blue)....and then i founded this one on a site ....if you remember the discusion...see "Question" thread started last week by me...it turned out a mistake with the serial....

:D :D :D happy happy happy :) :) :)

Woah, thats beautiful!

Gotta love the look of those spalted maple tops. I've got a few of the new Roxbury guitars in stock with spalted tops, looks killer.

:eek: Oh Man, that is just beautlful. I love spalted Maple. My dream custom built handmade guitar will have a spalted maple top. Just need to figure out the rest :lol:

Gongratulations!

I'm glad to hear you got what you ordered. I can imagine the agony and also the relief when you saw that everything was as it should be.

Enjoy your new guitar!

wildchild == lucky

that's a real beauty.
:evil:

however, the SM top at LS185 price still does not compute for me.
too cheap (or really, really lucky ..... or Liviu?)?

so where the hell did you get it from? I am really curious. :eek:

Rupert

rgrafend said:
wildchild == lucky

so where the hell did you get it from? I am really curious. :eek:

Rupert
www.yonezawa-gk.com/webshop/gk/guitar/eg/GGU-EG-006.html
here is the link.... :)

and the guitar came equipped with those strungs

PS: Thanks a bunch you guys :cry:

Very nice...
On a side note if you've seen an Ovation Adamas acoustic then you've seen spalted maple before...
They use it for the soundhole facia on the upper bout. :D

a while back I bought a 1997 Fender Collectors edition Strat-it had those gold strings on it --It was awesome sounding- I never knew what strings was on her-

Yes...the strings are pretty sweet...but with the workout they are going to have :D i ll give them a max 2 weeks :D
By the way my baby is 3,950 kg :lol:
A few pictures with the inside

dsc00447td3.jpg

dsc00449mc6.jpg

Latest posts

Back