Decal stockist or font used on Silver Star headstock logo?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scunny

Reaction score
Hi, total newbie here. Have a question I think this forum is the only appropriate place to ask :)

I have just purchased a silver star but someone has unsympathetically scratched off the headstock logo (I think this is pretty common).

I'm struggling to find a stockist for decals (anyone know? I'm in UK) so figured if no luck I might make my own and get vinyl cut in a graphic house.

Wondered if anyone knows the correct font to use? I suspect it is a modified or custom font, but they must have started with something. Just can't find the right font to modify.

I've had a look at "Banff-Normal" as I read it is similar to fender but is not much like tokai speghetti logo. It is too angled. Same goes for some of the "brush script" fonts I've looked at.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
________
Yamaha XV535 specifications

There is a Springy Decal on E-Bay.He's in the UK and maby he has
also a Decal for you're Silver Star.
http://cgi.ebay.de/Tokai-Springy-Sound-Decal-Sticker-Waterslide-Spaghetti_W0QQitemZ270108389835QQcategoryZ112670QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Volker

scunny said:
Cheers for the tip Volker,

Have been in touch with him and though he doesn't stock it he can make one from a high rez photo for ?20.

Matt
He did the same for me (for a different guitar/logo) & it was stunningly good.

Cybercat said:
scunny said:
Cheers for the tip Volker,

Have been in touch with him and though he doesn't stock it he can make one from a high rez photo for ?20.

Matt
He did the same for me (for a different guitar/logo) & it was stunningly good.

i just applied the one i got from him for my springy.. awesome reproduction...super nice guy.. thanks for the original tip Bill!! (cybercat)

Back