new tokai 1979 st 80

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmarccoco

Reaction score
well i just bought my first tokai. i bought that beautiful st 80 from Mark(villager).

if it sounds like it looks , ill be in Heaven!!!

should be here in 10-14 days.... ken

i just received my st 80. this thing sounds/looks/feels great! this is the first time i played one. more than happy. already thinking about buying another. thanks mark!

line_up.jpg

springy_st80.jpg
[/img]

Sorry for the delay ... :-?

... wonderful grain - I love that !!!

She's a beauty - enjoy !!! :lol: :lol:

Roger

I gigged my 82 Springy on Sunday. A guy in the audience came up and said "Mate, that's the best sounding Strat I've ever heard. What is it?"

:D

Its a 1969 gibson es 340. i love that guitar. kinda rare.

The blue strat is a 1986 fender(corona factory) re isssue '62. great guitar, thanks to Tokai straighting fender out. :D

i cant wait to gig with my springy. it sounds great now, and am waiting for my steel block to arive. wonder what it will sound like then. i'll bring her to the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee this year in May to open er' up.. got a few bar gigs too. cant wait to hear it.

oldflame said:
I gigged my 82 Springy on Sunday. A guy in the audience came up and said "Mate, that's the best sounding Strat I've ever heard. What is it?"

:D
Haha, same exact thing happened to me Thursday at a gig in Wanchai - ...it was my '80 Springy ST-60
giggle.png

- kmarccoco ...your ST-80 looks really gorgeous in those pics, congrats again!
tongueout.png

Latest posts

Back