Look what I've got sitting on my lap...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paladin2019

Reaction score
http://www.cyborg.ne.jp/~universe/tokai_new/ls200_4791/ls200_4791.html

Go here for pics of my new baby, delivered today!

I could talk about it all night if you let me, but i want to play it again. Suffice to say I'm in love - I've never played any guitar that felt so perfect, so right for me - and I haven't even plugged it into my amp yet. I'll keep y'all posted :wink:

**** you're one lucky guy. Can you post any soundclips of your new guitar?

I see you got it from Guitar Shop universe like I did. How was the condition of the guitar? Did it have store wear like mine did :cry:

No soundclips, 'fraid - my PC mic is terrible!

There were a few bumps on the cardboard box when it came, but the hardcase was fine. As to the guitar, there are a few *tiny* pits in the finish next to the neck pickup, so small you can only see them reflected, and the laquer has a small crack at the neck/body joint on the cutaway side - I can get that fixed when I get a setup. Nothing important.

I'll post a bit more over the next few days - I keep finding new things about it to love! Woohoo! :D :D :D

Click on the Cherry Sunburst. That is the same one i had in my lap since last spring. And we lived happily ever after... :D

Dana

www.backyardbullet.com/guitar.html

:D I was in Houston on buisness a couple of days ago with some guys from Tiawan, they like to go to " Gentlemens Clubs" I handle the money, They gave me $10,000 cash in one hundred bills and said to make sure everyone has a good time! You should of seen what was Sitting in My Lap! And a shout out to Sindee and Tiffany, Amber, Jenna... :wink:

Back