Tokai ES-60

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andersozzy

Reaction score
Hi

I am now the proud owner of this beutiful guitar :D . I bought it from Dominik and I should recive it next week, can hardly wait.

ES601.jpg
ES602.jpg

Hope you don?t mind me using the photo?s Dominik.

Anders
Sweden

Thanks,

It comes with MIJ Gotoh PAFs and a nice uppgrade on the caps and switch too :D

Anders
Sweden

Congrats, Anders ... :lol: :lol:

Nice guitar with a beautiful grain - enjoy !! :lol: 8) :wink:

Roger

Hi Anders,

the ES60 is on its way to you.

The pots are large body 500k pots (Rockinger) for the volume and small body for the tone.

The switch is a gold plated version from Rockinger as well, with the cream switch tip. The output jack is a NOS Switchcraft.

I hope you will enjoy the guitar as much as I did. I used it for gigs and got compliments on the tone.

I put on a new set of GHS 10s and loosened them some for transport.

Cheers,

Dominik

Hi, Anders

First of all congrats for the guitar!! very beaultiful pics!

My name is Paulo, I?m new here, and I bought one Es 60 a few weeks ago, same color ... and I?m really enjoing the sound and fell of it.

So I hope you have a good time with her and have a good luck! Maybe we can share some informations about the guitar.

Paulo

Got the guitar today :D , a very nice and good one, very satisfied.

Thanks Dominik, doing business with you was excellent.

Anders
Sweden

andersozzy said:
Got the guitar today :D , a very nice and good one, very satisfied.

Thanks Dominik, doing business with you was excellent.

Anders
Sweden

Just don't sell it to "voxac30tb" :wink: !

Mike

Not a chance, I would rather give it away for free if I had to :lol:

Anders
Sweden

Dominik, I didn't get it right. What do new pots to the sound? i dont use the pots - they are always full on - so in my book only the DC resistance could change the sound for me. Am i right?

Hi there,

Anders, doing business with you was a pleasure as well.

Treat her nicely, I coaxed some nice blues tone out of this lady. She deserves to be treated nice.

Who is VoxAC30tb? I must have missed something....

@Hamerfan:

since I play around with the Volume pots a lot during a gig, I experienced that the large body high quality pots do have a better taper.

The single most important improvement to ANY Tokai is having a bone nut installed as in Anders guitar. That really changes the sound and the playability. Not cheap, but worth the money.

Whatever floats yer boat.

Cheers,

Dominik

Latest posts

Back