es 155

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUNAFREAK

Reaction score
here it is.
TOKAIES155009.jpg

TOKAIES155008.jpg

TOKAIES155007.jpg

TOKAIES155006.jpg

TOKAIES155005.jpg

TOKAIES155004.jpg

TOKAIES155001-1.jpg

TOKAIES155003.jpg

TOKAIES155002.jpg

My God!
Fantastic! :p
I really like your guitar Mark.These ES-155 are really winners. Tokai knows how to make great guitars.
Please make a review if possible.

I AM SHOWING THE CASE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE FROM ENGLAND WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY SEND US IN THE US. THE GUITAR PLAYS AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS. I AM GIVING IT TO MY BROTHER FOR A YEAR OR TWO TO HELP OUT WITH HIS GIGING. MAYBE HE CAN MAKE A LIVING AT IT. I WILL POST PICS OF MY LS185 IN A DAY OR SO, IT'S JUST AS NICE!
I WISH EVERYONE COULD HAVE GUITARS! THAT IS THE CASE IT COMES WITH. I PUT THE NEW KLUSONS ON IT AND TONE PROS LOCKING TAILPIECE STODS. PLUS I DRILLED AND TAPPED THE BRIDGE JUST LILE THE TONE PROS.

MARK :D :D :D

then this is something new, because both our ls-145s's came with a regular browncase not a reborn case.

And mark those are not the cases being sent to the us. Those are the cases being sent to everyone, it's just that dealers in the uk for some reason don't seem to include them... tokais being sold here in portugal for example all come with they're original cases. So the cases are the same for everyone, but some dealers choose not to import them, and include other (possibly cheaper) cases.

Hi Bruno! This is the same case I got two years ago when I bought an ES 120, the LP's come with the same ones that we got with our LS 145s.

I'll show off my LS 185 next, you would love one of these! So much for the rumors of bad Tokai's. I've never got a bad one......Just as close to perfection as those people can make them!!!!!!

Mark

Ah ok so the reborn case is only for the ES... cool

If the 185 is as sweet as the 155 looks, you've got a winner for sure... :wink:

I'm on my way to owning another, haven't fully decided which (but I'm looking also at the ls135 and the jeff beck type that togps has)... I wouldn't rule out a 185 too though...

I'm glad to say not for once did I believe the rumors ;)

Back