My first Tokai

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the TR, but just bought my first Tokai Love Rock from a guy who didn't know much about it! I'd just about worked out that it was MIK model and did some searching for feedback. Trouble I have is working out the specific model, but it looks very much identical to the ALS75Q on the Tokai website.

Anyway, took it out of the box and my son went "WOW"! - it looks awesome. Although I bought it 2nd hand, it was in new condition with all the protective film still applied front and rear. So, I plugged it in and "WOW" - "WOW" - what an incredible sound. Neck feels brilliant too - quite slim and fast - great action.

Is there a foolproof way to accurately identify the actual model? There's no Serial No - it simply had a sticker on the back saying "Inspected by J Park"

Most likely an older MIK series from the time they were not numbering the guitars, you should be able to find some info in the catalogue section of the registry (check around 2002).

I used to have a 2nd hand flame top MIK and really liked it too, much better than any MIK epiphone.

Latest posts

Back