• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Tokai Firebird

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregert

Reaction score
Looking for a Firebird, I know Tokai made a handful of them sometimes in the late '90s. So far I've found one in Canada, I may get lucky with that one, but is there any others out there for sale?
I really don't wanna go to Epiphone for one, I already own one and it's "okayish" but that's not good enough for me. Can't afford one of those overpriced Gibsons, and I've always been very impressed with the quality of Tokai guitars, so...........
Anybody out there?

Gregert

Also being in Canada, I appreciate knowing where they are :wink:. I know of a few in Vancouver and near Toronto. I am sure there are more out there, but you'll have to do some leg work. The ones I have seen are pretty nice, and the price is very reasonable. However, the regular Gotoh Kluson tuners, as opposed to the 'banjo-style' pegs irritate me. I'd look into the cost of an 'upgrade'. It is more PC, but also make the guitar neck heavy. You'll still end up with a guitar at a fraction of the price you'd pay on eBay.

Back