i have a Pan ES-335 copy,who is it by?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teleboy four

Reaction score
hey all!
i am the proud owner of a few fine guitars...but one i've had for nearly 10 years has stumped me.it's a cherry red PAN ES-335 copy with gold hardware,and it's nearly in flawless shape.nearly,because the tuners went bad last year,and it now has gold locking sperzels on it.
i had never played such a good guitar before this,and though it's a copy,it's one of the best i'd ever seen.
does anyone know who made it?i'd love to get my hands on another one,as it's fab..but it seems quite old.the wood appears to be real,solid flamed maple..if you look inside it,the figure continues with the figure on top,as well as the back of it.the humbuckers sound like nothing else i've ever heard as well,and it will rip your face off at 10 meters.
if anyone has ANY information on this guitar..PLEASE let me know...
much obliged to you all,and thank you for your time..
tom atwell

hi.. i can't post photos yet,but on the whole it closely resembles an aria 5502 335 copy my friend has,but mine is a much nicer guitar..not to knock the aria,but mine plays better,and sounds better.it also seems to have been built somewhat sturdier than the aria,as well.i have never seen another pan like this one,but apparently they're a hard guitar to find.on harmony central several people all have the same questions about this guitar...
thanks...
tom

Latest posts

Back