Non- Tokai - Washburn identification

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianell

Reaction score
I hope this isn't against list rules - apologies if it is!

I've been offered a Washburn "Nuno" series guitar and I'm having difficulty working out exactly what model it is to try to assess value. I wondered if anyone here was familiar with these guitars?

It's in the natural wood finish, reverse headstock etc. Twin Washburn humbuckers, a 421 at the neck and a 423 at the bridge. Single volume, no tone. Conventional neck. Grover tuners. Serial no. 4061172.

Most of the ones I've found on the web have a Bill Lawrence pup at the bridge - I take it this means the one I've seen is a cheaper variant. There seems to be the N1, N2, N3, N4 and N8. There may well be others that look the same!

Any advice gratefully received.

Cheers

IanE

:D Just say NO NO to NUNO! Unless you are his Fan! Just kidding ! It is confusing ! Call the guys at Washburn, they are very cool and have been a gret deal of help, I cracked my Nut :eek: on a Washburn acoustic and called the factory , they sent me a replacement and answered all questions about the product line! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back