• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Ric copy

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i try to not force my opinions on others but this is something i really believe in.

get a real rickenbacker. i worked for a large chain music store and you can score one for under $1000 usd because that's what they go for new.

i've never found a flaw on any rick that ever came in and everything plays great, sounds great and is an all-around great deal. gibson and prs will take you for $2000 on a standard production model but getting something that was made like it was from the custom shop for $1000 is unreal.

i honestly don't know how much a dillion or tokai ricks will go for but i think this is a situation that if you really want a rick, go for a rick.

I had one and didn't use it much. For my needs, I want a cheaper version. I cannot justify spending $950 for a used guitar I will use occasionally.

I have a tokai ric copy. Its modeled after a 330. The finish on it is fireglo. I might be willing to part with it.

Latest posts

Back