• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Korean Loverock on Ebay

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Before I get flamed ...... I thought I'd just point out that I'm selling a "modified" Korean Love Rock on Ebay (England/UK).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=887519622

It's an interesting beast which I'm trying to describe honestly (one of two that I bought from a fellow Dell employee .... except this guy lives out in Austin).

He comissioned some work on 6 guitars - not all Tokai's. The price for the two Tokai's that he was selling was too tempting ..... and I wanted to see the quality of the conversion myself, so I bought them and had them shipped over to the UK. I suppose, being a part-time luthier - I was simply too intrigued and they did look good in the jpeg's!!

I'm quite happy with them ..... they play superbly and sound great .... but when push comes to shove - I'm happier having a Tokai logo on a Tokai and a Gibson logo on a Gibson !!! At the moment, I'll probably keep one - although my brother has it currently (!!), and eventually it'll mellow and gather dust alongside my other guitars - three proudly badged Tokai Love Rocks included.

However, the other one's for sale on Ebay on a quick 3 day auction and if it doesn't sell this time - it'll re-appear again, until it does.

Cheers

Paul

Back