Old Breezy in London

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james

Reaction score
Spotted an old Breezysound in Andy's on Denmark Street at the weekend. Quite an unusual bright blue with bound edge (looked original). Maple neck with block capitals logo. Condition looked pretty good, but I didn't play it because it was really busy in there. Sorry, don't know the price either as they don't put prices on anything - but expect to pay top dollar in there if you're interested. Some guy was playing a two tone sunburst Goldstar in there too, so I expect thats part of their stock. They have all the new range too. Andy's contact details are here:

http://www.tinpanalley.co.uk/shops/andys/

James

You seem to spend far too much time in Andy's. It can't be good for your wallet :smile:

I was speaking from experience and trying to save you from a fate worse than debt.:smile:

I know this is an old thread James but for anyone that doesn't know already Andy's stick the price on the back of their tickets (you know, the ones they shove thru the strings that describe the guitars details). It's usually in the top left/right hand corner. Make sure you're sitting down first:lol:

Latest posts

Back