Any Thoughts on my Guitar? Tokai LS150F

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. It now seems very surprising that I managed to get hold of this guitar so inexpensively. Is there anyway to find out more about this guitar? You seem very knowledgeable. Are you a collector? Do you know people who work for, or used to work for Tokai? Thanks for all the info, it's so cool of you to help me find out more.

8) i m just a good old member of this forum here and there are some veterans like me but they dont come here often lately. anyways. i m japanese and a guitar mania living in yokouka, japan! are you from uk? ..... if anyone knows about LS150F completely then its mr.kunishi furuhashi ofcourse. LS150F was almost his personal creation by tokai and mr.furuhashi was the ex-tokai engeneer from the 80s. he and tokai, especially the CEO, are still the great friends so they help tokai from time to time. mr.furuhashi does a guitar shop in nagoya, japan but he doesnt do good english plus he is very busy at his store so he can answer our questions good only sometimes. i can email him and ask the questions but he may or may not answer enough for it. if you have more questions about your LS150F then PM me here on this forum. i will email him for you. maybe he tells us all you wanna know!

I just wanted to post a thank you to HAMAMATSU who knew loads about my guitar but found out a bit more for me over PMs. I love this guitar. It's not my very favourite but definitely top 3. I'm not sure I could part with it and now I know it's actually quite special apart from simply looking, playing and sounding so good. What a great forum this is! :D

ILOVEROCKLS150F said:
I just wanted to post a thank you to HAMAMATSU who knew loads about my guitar but found out a bit more for me over PMs. I love this guitar. It's not my very favourite but definitely top 3. I'm not sure I could part with it and now I know it's actually quite special apart from simply looking, playing and sounding so good. What a great forum this is! :D

8) thank you so much and you were so welcome! so glad that beautiful LS150F went to someone like you in uk, i am sure tokai and its people are so proud and happy for this fact. you might wanna see mr.furuhashi so here is his guitar shop info and himself in the pic! he basically created the LS320 & 150F series! https://www.guitarshop-neo.com/about.html

Latest posts

Back