Which model and value is this Love Rock

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelpbeds

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wondering if you could tell me what exact model this Love Rock is. It's a 2004 model (I presume by serial number) And has the Jimmy Page mod on it with the uprated push pull pots. Serial number is 0409118
Also any idea on it's value. Pretty average condition really with a couple of chips here and there.
Thanks

It's Japanese for sure. Probably an LS85F - the mid-range model with a flamed sycamore veneer. You might learn more by taking out the pickups and looking for handwritten markings.

Price is difficult for me to call. It's clearly heavily used, and the mods don't add anything to the value (if anything they lower it). Maybe someone else can chime in with that.

Looks like a decent 'player grade' lower end LS65-LS85 model to me - plenty of use, upgraded wiring and tuners.

If you want a better guess, post a couple of pics of the back and/or the front pick cavity so we can see what kind of wood & construction it has, and that would help hugely.

Back