Book, Tokai The Vintage Years 1977-1986

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... of course Canada. It is part (the largest part) of the North American continent. I am looking in terms of Continent - not individual Countries.
I realise I said USA, but my intention was Americas - North and South

regards
Peter

Hey Peter,

I was wondering if you got the books sent out to America yet? I paid through PP on Aug 16th 2019 but forgot to include a note about my user name here. Though I am pretty sure you got my name and address and figured from the $ amount what it was for.

PP Transaction ID: 3PY53152YN1455157

Hi guys,

Books have been sent out on August 30, 2019 to Europe and USA for distribution by forum members living there.
Each has been packed in a seperate envelope with the name and address sent to me labelled on,
plus my return address on the back.
All things going smoothly, you should receive them in the next 7 days or so.

Thank you all for the support with this project and from the feedback I have receieved about the book, it should be a good read.
best wishes
Peter

Hey there.... I've been out of town on work and it looks like my book arrived but wasn't left because it required a signature from the US Postal Service. They made one more feeble attempt to deliver and now I get a notice saying it was returned to sender :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Peter, it had your name on it as the sender - if that's the case it didn't ship from the States.

Any insight on this?

Thanks,
Marcus

Hello Peter just want to let you know I still have not received my copy. according to your prior post its well past the seven days. is there any way to track them?

Hi guys,
From what I understand the books are held up somewhere in Texas.
It is not clear if they are going to be delivered or sent back to Australia - hopefully the former.
It would appear my idea of "send a box to USA for re-distribution" is not running as smooth as I had envisioned.
As soon as I know ANYTHING further, I will inform you all.
My apologies to you all for this small set-back

a not too happy Peter

Hi All,

I have just been informed that the box has been collected in Texas and will be hipped out by the end of the week.

PHEW> i thought it was going to come back to me first....so good news.

regards
Peter

Peter Mac said:
Hi All,

I have just been informed that the box has been collected in Texas and will be hipped out by the end of the week.

PHEW> i thought it was going to come back to me first....so good news.

regards
Peter

That's great news Peter, can't wait to check it out!

Peter wanted to let you know the book arrived today. Went through it briefly and it looks outstanding! Cant wait to check it out thoroughly later. Thank you for putting this together.

Got my book yesterday. Have just glanced through it so for but it looks great! Lots of good info in there.

Thank again,

Brian

(2) books arrived a couple of day ago.... just briefly looked at few pictures... ready to dive in. Thanks to Marcus Mote for shipping within the USA.

My copy of the book arrived yesterday. I'm in Canada. Have read the intro and the section on ES and LS guitars. The book is formatted extremely well and the script and pictures are balanced really nicely. The technical information looks pretty thorough too. This book will be a valuable resource for many years to come!
My thanks to Marcus Mote who reshipped this book from Texas (expensive postage!)
Special thanks to Peter Mac for giving us Tokai fans our own Bible!

regards

B-rock

Book arrived safely in Antwerp (Belgium). 8)
Looking forward to reading it tonight (I'm alone in the house this evening, missus is having a girls night out, how about that).

Latest posts

Back