Book, Tokai The Vintage Years 1977-1986

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter Mac said:
Hi all,

I must apologise for my tardiness - a motorcycle accident put me in hospital for the last 9 weeks and I was unable to get anything done. My initial frame of a June release for the book will now be closer to September.

A couple of things.....
freight directly from Australia will be around AU$45.00 - too much in my opinion. I have asked 2 Forum members for their help - 1 in Europe, 1 in USA - to post from these Countries as a way to minimise costs. It will add around AU$25.00 instead, taking the total to AU$85.00 delivered.

For this to happen, I must have Your Name, Posting Address, State or County, Zip and Country so I can send it to the right people. Send this as a PM so your details remain private them clearly to the list.

Again, I am sorry for this set-back.
Peter Mac

Hope you're on the mend and are feeling better!

Peter Mac said:
Hi all,

I must apologise for my tardiness - a motorcycle accident put me in hospital for the last 9 weeks and I was unable to get anything done. My initial frame of a June release for the book will now be closer to September.

A couple of things.....
freight directly from Australia will be around AU$45.00 - too much in my opinion. I have asked 2 Forum members for their help - 1 in Europe, 1 in USA - to post from these Countries as a way to minimise costs. It will add around AU$25.00 instead, taking the total to AU$85.00 delivered.

For this to happen, I must have Your Name, Posting Address, State or County, Zip and Country so I can send it to the right people. Send this as a PM so your details remain private them clearly to the list.

Again, I am sorry for this set-back.
Peter Mac

Sorry to hear, hope all heals well.

Hi guys,

It appears that some ****-box Banks are charging extraordinary fees to do monetary transfers.
Until further notice, do not send your Book payments via Transfer.
I will organise a Paypal account to send them to and inform you of it.

regards
Peter

HI GUYS,

GOT HOME TODAY TO A GREAT SURPRISE, CHECK OUT THESE BABIES

books%202_zpsck9h9nod.jpg
[/URL]

will be ready to ship in the next few days,
please finalise payments so as not to hold up the works

thanks fellas

Peter[/img]

Thanks guys.

Books will be shipped in the next week.

Any last minute orders or payments need to be done by then.
Postage costs after next week will be more due to individual costs.

oh yeah, check this out. I HATE TOYOTA.

I was thrown clear after being hit from behind, bike stopped the 4WD from running over me.

TAKE CARE, PEOPLE

Peter

Jeezus!! Glad you're okay.

I sold my big cruiser for fear of the same thing happening. Far too many close calls with jackasses swerving into my lane at 80mph while they're busy texting on their f'ng phones. Never put my bike down but it was just a matter of time before someone clipped me.

I actually have a good friend who was hit from behind while sitting on his bike at a stop light. He went up and over the truck that hit him and that saved is life - though horribly injured. His bike went into oncoming cross traffic and was hit twice.

Glad you're okay my friend.

Hi guys,

I am days away from postage and cannot find IainBlacks address in Liverpool, UK (not Liverpool, Sydney)
- Iain, can you please send me your address ASAP -
If anyone has contact with him, please get him to PM me.

On Aug 30, the books will be sent to USA and Europe for distribution to the individuals who have bought a copy. It should take around 14 days before they arrive on your doorstep, eta Sept 14.

Please let me know if there are any problems.
Thanks
Peter

Peter Mac said:
Hi guys,

I am days away from postage and cannot find IainBlacks address in Liverpool, UK (not Liverpool, Sydney)
- Iain, can you please send me your address ASAP -
If anyone has contact with him, please get him to PM me.

On Aug 30, the books will be sent to USA and Europe for distribution to the individuals who have bought a copy. It should take around 14 days before they arrive on your doorstep, eta Sept 14.

Please let me know if there are any problems.
Thanks
Peter

8) I'll be off from work and close to my birthday around that time, so will have plenty of time to read and fully enjoy your book.

Back