Greco EG and SA model questions

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusnieman

Reaction score
Hi guys ... need some help.

I'm selling this 83 Mint Collection EG59-50 https://rvrb.io/1983-eg59-50-asbzo5 . Interested buyer is arguing with me saying that it's an EG500 because of the sticker. I explained the difference best as I could but can you tell me why it has a 500 sticker on it?

I'm also going to put up my Greco SA64-90. It's a Clear Sound Project (black and red label inside). Can you tell me about the Clear Sound series, years and where they fit into the product line. I can't find much about them other than it looks like most of them were hollowbodies.

Thanks

Hard to reason with some people. I'd pass him a copy of he 1982 catalog and send a few other photos of MC era guitars with stickers. But then again, maybe you are wasting your time with a nitpicker.
Greco%2B1982%2BCatalog%2BSmall_Page_05.jpg

Thanks Harold.... hadn't considered it til now but he does bring up a good point. Why would an EG59-50 selling for 50,000 yen have a 500 sticker on it?I don't think all of them did, did they? I'm also selling my black Mint Collection EG59-45 and it has no sticker on it of any kind. Just curious.

What can you tell me about the Clear Sound Project series?

Thanks buddy....

Thanks Harold.... hadn't considered it til now but he does bring up a good point. Why would an EG59-50 selling for 50,000 yen have a 500 sticker on it?I don't think all of them did, did they? I'm also selling my black Mint Collection EG59-45 and it has no sticker on it of any kind. Just curious.

What can you tell me about the Clear Sound Project series?

Thanks buddy....

I'd just agree with him and say thanks. Your "500" looks to be in pristine shape. Good luck Marcus.

Back