no picture so what the hell

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdvineng

Reaction score
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tokai-Japan-ES-130-Guitar-335-style/153558347086?hash=item23c0ca6d4e:g:JKUAAOSwrSpdI8IY

and his other list for guitar number 3

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Electric-Guitar-3/153558358516?hash=item23c0ca99f4:g:HGsAAOSwYCRdI8Vu

Umm... have you messaged the seller?

Might be that he's put up the listing in advance pending adding the photos? Like a "coming soon" listing? I've seen them before.

I see that a lot but have never understood why anyone would post an advert without pics, just wait until you do !

mdvineng said:
I see that a lot but have never understood why anyone would post an advert without pics, just wait until you do !

To generate early interest - so that interested people put it on their watch list rather than having to hunt for it amid the triple and quadruple posts of the same guitars by Japanese proxy sellers.

Over the past 20 years of selling online I have rarely posted an item sans a description, and/or photos.

On those very rare occasions I always post that whatever is missing is coming along quickly, which I did not see from this seller's listings.

If a seller is too lazy to communicate with a simple, single line, that doesn't even qualify as a complete sentence then IMO that says all I need to know about what I may expect from their obligations such as communication & service, before and after a sale.

IMO that isn't worth your time; certainly isn't worth mine.

There was a guy near me kept on posting a Tokai on Ebay for sale without a picture, just the note "pictures arriving soon" this failed to sell many times and the pictures failed to be posted every time.
If you are looking for something, have a saved search for it "newly listed" then you miss nothing, unless it's wrongly written up of course.

Personally I think it is bad practice, how can you have something for sale, access to the net and no camera at the same time?

the second link i put up just has guitar number 3, no pics and no info. wierd!

Pictures are up now. Its a nice creamy white UK 335. I didn't know Tokai made a white 335.

Back