FLG90 WITH MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter

Reaction score
I was looking around online and found this Flg90 from 1980 that appears to have the same SN as mine 01011...Has anyone ever seen this before?
Pictures of both below

ONLINE FLG90
https://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc56/hunter11099/BURNY%20FLG90%20LES%20PAUL/P3010013.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

MY FLG90 1980

Hey Hunter, I like your FLG. I collect H.S Anderson’s and Suntech’s.They don’t always have stamped s/n,but when they do.The numbers are actually dates read right to left.You are probably seeing a guitar made the same day.Your s/n 01011 read right to left as a date would be month 11,day 10,year 1980 or November 10 1980.

Blackout2112 said:
Hey Hunter, I like your FLG. I collect H.S Anderson’s and Suntech’s.They don’t always have stamped s/n,but when they do.The numbers are actually dates read right to left.You are probably seeing a guitar made the same day.Your s/n 01011 read right to left as a date would be month 11,day 10,year 1980 or November 10 1980.

Interesting, so does that mean all the guitars Burny produced on that day have the same serial number??

Are you able to see the pics I posted? The one on top with the replacement tuner and the added switch is the one I saw online

Yes I see the pics, I have seen these before.Yes the Burny lp’s made on the same day would have the same number.The FLG 150’s I have seen have seen have s/n that look to be dates as well.

hi
i got 2 burny jr dc from 1980 that has the same serial numbers
so i have seen it before

Latest posts

Back