Wishbone Ash - Mark Abrahams - Tokai LS129

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diamond

Reaction score
I've been spending some time with WA this weekend on their tour here in SA.

Their new guitarist since 2017 is Mark Abraham's...he is incredible!

I took some cellphone video of the last Friday night show, couldn't resist went again last night because it's a masterclass in guitar playing, Andy Powell and Mark, duel guitar harmonies on another level.

I checked out Mark's Tokai...it's a UK model from a few years ago, would be a LS129 today, Violin Finish.
He's changed pickups, a boutique set made by a German guy, I'll get the guy's name later (he told me but I was a little pissed and forgot). :)

https://youtu.be/v0eHcUDk23M

My buddy Sean is the WA technical director on their current tour.
Here we are checking out the guitar...

Marks%20Tokai_zpsjnu0dxxj.jpg

Saw Wishbone Ash a couple of years back at The Tiverley Theatre, Wimborne, Dorset UK. Totally agree great guitarists, brought back some memories. 8)

jonah65 said:
Saw Wishbone Ash a couple of years back at The Tiverley Theatre, Wimborne, Dorset UK. Totally agree great guitarists, brought back some memories. 8)

Unfortunately, it's apparent, most guitarists don't know who Wishbone Ash is. :)

But they know who the Allman Brothers and Thin Lizzy are, and of course Iron Maiden, but they don't realize Wishbone Ash preceded those bands with dual harmony lead guitar playing. :)

Latest posts

Back