• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Tokai LS-50 and LS-60 ((((PRICE DROP!!!!))))

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orys

Reaction score
Selling to fund a CS Junior.

1980 Tokai LS-50 Reborn Tobacco Sunburst w/HSC
In fantastic condition. All original. Sounds and plays great. No issues. No repairs done or needed.
I really hate to sell this but too many guitars and this hasn't been played much for the 3 years I've had it.
Condition is very clean. Just light, some button wear on the back. A tiny amount of fret wear.
Comes with original Tokai hard case.
Shipping from Cyprus EU.
1200 Euro
Oi26s4D.jpg

1980 Tokai LS-60 Sunburst Inkie w/HSC
Frets are in incredible condition as is most of the guitar.
Condition is very clean. A tiny amount of fret wear.
You will not be disappointed.
Comes with original Tokai hard case.
Shipping from Cyprus EU.
1300 Euro

VuOmsnz.jpg

Both of those are gorgeous. Love the double whites in them!
Good luck with the sales.

Custom shop Junior? Tell me more....I'm a huge Junior fan. I went a long time trying to find a nice double cut and ended up have one custom built for by by Revelator Guitars - and it kills. Big 58 neck on it too. It's in the pic from their website: https://revelatorguitars.tumblr.com/post/173228859115/a-simple-yet-deadly-revelator-headed-to-marcus

After I bought that one, Juniors were everywhere.... so I ended up with a few more - OBG single cut, Edwards double cut and a gorgeous Bacchus double cut that has been owned by a few forum members.

I'm looking for a single cut junior man.
No cash thus selling my guitars. :(

Price drop.
This GAS has seriously taken over me.

1000 euro each guys!!!
Help me out!

Do you have more pictures of the 1980 Tokai LS-50 Reborn Tobacco Sunburst please?

Latest posts

Back