• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Les Paul Reborn - Well used!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectricJam

Reaction score
As it goes, I've been bitten by the MIJ bug and am looking go acquire my first Tokai LP. I'd really love a vintage Tokai Les Paul Reborn model, not the later Reborn or Love Rock, to pimp out and then unceremonious mistreat. I'm looking for an OG guitar with lots of funky patina and has that mojo working overtime. Must be unmolested, have all original gear and case. I've got a reasonable amount set aside and?I don't mind paying good money for a good instrument. The number I've got in mind is 2500 AUD. An amount which to me sounds entirely reasonable for such a guitar considering I'm chasing a well used, not mint, guitar. I might even pay more if I can find such a guitar in Australia. I'd prefer to deal within the confines of Australian Tokai community, however for the right price and right guitar, I'm sure we could do business! Ohh, and any leads on such an axe would be generously rewarded in high praise. Thanks!

Regards,

Trent.

click the photos and they should take you to more
not organised well but it is a distinctive les paul
also on ebay uk at the moment with photos - search 1979 tokai

I have my 1980 LP reborn LS-80 for sale. Let me dig up the thread and repost...

Mono said:
click the photos and they should take you to more
not organised well but it is a distinctive les paul
also on ebay uk at the moment with photos - search 1979 tokai

I used to own this one. Beautiful guitar, sometimes I miss it very much!

I have this:
https://reverb.com/item/7396032-1980-tokai-ls-50-reborn-tobacco-sunburst

Would like to trade it for an LP Jr or a Special.

One day soon I'll take some better pictures of it.

tumblr_p1xqdisiwT1t2f1sno2_1280.jpg

Latest posts

Back