• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Van Zandt STV-R2 Madagascar Rosewood

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whelanator

Reaction score
Brand new Van Zandt Stv-R2 just received from Japan. Absolutely killer start. Hate to sell it but I now have three and cant keep all of them. Its seriously a toss up between this one and another brazilian rosewood that I just bought. I might list both and see which one sells first.

Here is the listing on Reverb. Cant figure out how to post pictures here.

https://reverb.com/item/23256048-van-zandt-stv-r2-2019-lake-placid-blue-japan-strat?publish_confirmation=true

Amazing how consistent the craftsmanship is with these guitars. I have had about 4 of these including the one I bought from you and all of them are top notch, perfect.

whelanator said:
Amazing how consistent the craftsmanship is with these guitars. I have had about 4 of these including the one I bought from you and all of them are top notch, perfect.

They are really well made, easy playing and sound fantastic. The Tele's look real nice too.

Latest posts

Back