variety of sync issues with Iriver Clix2

Area to discuss using your PC or 4-track for recording

Moderator: ned

johntimber
I only know 3 chords

variety of sync issues with Iriver Clix2

Post by johntimber » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:49 am

Hi,

I have an Iriver Clix2 and MM Gold. I thought I had autosync all setup, but the only time it sync's is when I plug the player in or when I right-click the device in MM and chose autosync. I have items (files and playlists and podcasts) in the autosync list checked. I also have file monitor on but that does not appear to function either (I add files to that folder and it doesn't move it to the player immediately). Isn't it supposed to push those files to the player as soon as they are added to the monitored folder (or altered)?
I have playlists and autoplaylists setup for my clix2. When I Sync, all of the files are moved to the player even if they are already there. Shouldn't a playlist just move the playlist file itself and not EVERY file it links to? Am I doing something wrong?
Why can't I turn on the "sync files from player to PC" setting?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 12&t=27892
Video content production service

Thank you.

Chris889
Plucker

Post by Chris889 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:24 am

Hmm. Auto-sync only will sync when the player is first plugged in, it will not sync if the player is plugged in, has been synced, then something in the library is changed.

Rheygo
Plucker

Post by Rheygo » Mon May 06, 2019 12:16 pm

If still you haven't fix the sync issue... Try buying a new USB DC Charger Data SYNC Cable Cord For iRiver or try calling iriver customer service.

dillonb
Plucker

Help

Post by dillonb » Tue May 07, 2019 4:39 pm

I also am having a similar issue and trying to troubleshoot, thanks for any help!
Dillon - best driving school

AngelKate
Plucker

Post by AngelKate » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:09 am

Have you found the solution yet? There have been firmware update released. Besides, there are great new products iRiver have now.

GlennBlair
Plucker

Post by GlennBlair » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:13 am

When I use autosync it works the same way as you described. I thought this was the intended function of this feature.

concrete contractor peoria az