• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Momose MTL-52 & Bacchus BST-64V

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pylyo

Reaction score
For sale are Momose telecaster TL-52 and Bacchus strat BST-64V from vintage series.
Momose is in a player's condition, has some dings and play wear but tons of natural mojo, comes with original hard shell case and is probably the best tele I owned / played. I'm a tele player and have owned tons of these guitars over the years, have gone mainly from custom shop Fenders to japanese telecasters of various brands. I have not tried Crews teles but so far these are the best. Finish seems to be some sort of really thin nitro, as it is wearing on the few spots (check the pics).
There is some light flame on the neck that pop depends on the angle and the light, neck it self is to die for, pickups are one of my favorites, with tons of twang and superb clarity and bite, super light and resonant, like a proper thing should be. You must be wondering why I'm selling it then? I got two of them. And need some cash.
900 € + shipping (price is so low because of the cosmetics, otherwise it would be double the price).

Bacchus is another gem, we all know how great these Vintage series are, this one has been in the possession of a forum here, I'm sure he'll recognize it. ;)
Guitar is probably the MINTiest Vintage Strat there, "nuff said.
Plays and feels like butter, again, it can easily compete with custom shop Fenders, have tons of those too.
I'm not completely sure about selling it but I need to raise some funds, otherwise I would keep both.
Comes with gigbag.
850 €.
Thanks for looking.

Follow the link for the pics: https://postimg.cc/gallery/q9dwq19g/

DSC-0207.jpg

DSC-0240.jpg

DSC-0273.jpg

DSC-0252.jpg

Latest posts

Back