Burny explorer with one piece body

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackout2112 said:
Anybody know what model and years a Burny explorer came with a one piece body?Any info would be great

never heard of such a specification & have never seen an example with a 1 piece body.
I assume such an example would be quite rare.
Good luck locating one.

Thanks for the replies I didn’t find enough info on it to make a offer on it.So I passed,but the one piece looked very nice.Sold for under 600us

Blackout2112 said:
Thanks for the replies I didn’t find enough info on it to make a offer on it.So I passed,but the one piece looked very nice.Sold for under 600us

Was it a true one piece body? That would be very rare IMO.

I have owned a few MIJ Explorers and only one was a true one piece body. I sold the rest & I kept the one piece body example.

The Explorer body has a huge foot print & to get a true one piece of lumber for such a large foot print leaves a bit of waste & is expensive.

Good luck finding one.

I have seen a 1 piece EX from another brand different than Tokai or Fernandes, changing spec to to 2 pieces afterwards.

It was for sale locally for quite a awhile. I was not really looking for a explorer at the time. I was surprised it didn’t sell faster,seems to be very rare but with out knowing more of it I was hesitant to buy it

Latest posts

Back