Dating Love Rock LS60

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goddardo

Reaction score
So I'm looking to poss buy a Love Rock gold top LS60 and wondered if anyone might be able to help me with the serial number dating.
It's 0104631. Also if anyone could comment on the quality of this range. Its in great condition and will be costing me around £600 UK
Appreciate your help and comments guys

Thanks for the comments so far guys.... The ser number is stamped
I'd post some pics but it's not straight forward on here
Yeah sort of wondered about the price.. What would you consider to be a fair UK price for this...? Comes with a gator case as well.
He's had it for sale on Facebook marketplace for some time.

A bit tricky tbh... Have to get involved with photobucket etc.... Its a nice looking gold top in great original condition. Nice colour back although 3 piece....stamped ser number on back of headstock Getting mixed reports on its quality though

goddardo said:
A bit tricky tbh... Have to get involved with photobucket etc.... Its a nice looking gold top in great original condition. Nice colour back although 3 piece....stamped ser number on back of headstock Getting mixed reports on its quality though

Honestly some sort of visual aid would be a big help. Pictures are a standard thing to ask for in dating and identification. Photo bucket is not a big deal, people have used Google drive or Dropbox links before too.

Who is giving you 'mixed' reports? Are you on some sort of elitist Reddit forum that refuses to endorse anything modern or made outside the USA?

goddardo said:

I usually try & determine the quality of any given instrument myself.

I have a great idea: Why don't you offer us an idea of the quality of the guitar? :wink:

After all, as long as you own the guitar, what someone else thinks about it is irrelevant.

I had a black Love Rock from, either 1982 or 1985. Very good one too, it was!!! Can't remember why I sold it tho'...

goddardo said:

I use imgbb

resize your pics to 500k or less and use the setting for embedding as BBCode full.

goddardo said:

I use imgbb

resize your pics to 500k or less and use the setting for embedding as BBCode full.

Latest posts

Back