• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLVED

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Up for sale is my black 2013 SG. Bought from ishibashi in 2015 and not much played as I prefer Les Pauls.Weight 3,3 kilos Honduras mahogany body and neck and rosewood fretboard.CHECK OUT THE INLAYS !!! Frets like new.Minor scartches and dings and dongs mostly visible if you look real close.Legendary built quality.With OHSC.Located in Germany.Asking 2400 euros shipping included.

47965179341_bffce9f546_b.jpg
[/url]
47965155318_7f0b027435_b.jpg
[/url]
47965186116_3d7681ea02_b.jpg
[/url
47965155843_5195b022bd_b.jpg
[/url]

Thank you Marcus. Fact is nobody knows the brand Navigator in Germany. People have no idea how good these guitars are. I offer it for almost 3 months now in ebay kleinanzeigen which is something like reverb. 2 people were interested. One tried the old trick with a cheque and a courier for pickup. I told him where he can put his cheque though :lol:
Second was a french guy trying to swap the nav for a fender. I guess the result would have been the same as for the guy with the cheque. Anyway I do not worry. The guitar is safe at home and I am hot in a hurry to sell.

BUMP and big price reduction to 2000 shipped in EU !

As one of my dogs has problems with his back I need to generate some cash for MRI examination and - hopefully not - surgery.
So if one is searching for the best SG money can buy here it is :wink:

These are amazing guitars - the attention to details is crazy

good luck with th sale

Back