Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Tokai Canada Dealer 2019

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyRocker
Plucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:14 am    Post subject: New Tokai Canada Dealer 2019 Reply with quote

I noticed recently that Westcoast Guitars in Vancouver Canada has been appointed Tokai dealer in Canada. They are not selling the Les Paul styles but are carrying the S and T style guitars as well as the Talbo and Hummingbird reissue. These are made in Japan. Great to see !
https://www.westcoastguitarsvancouver.com/tokai-guitars-canada
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
brokentoes
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the price list ??? I hate to be jaded but can anyone else confirm this ?? We have a few dealers from many parts of the world. Is there now a true Canadian dealer of Tokai ??

I lived in Vancouver for a few years and that is not where i'd imagine the newest Tokai dealership to spring up.

Google street view shows no music store, two cops chatting, 2 feet away vagrants are passed out on the sidewalk. I could be wrong, but that is bar none the worse part of Vancouver.

Edit. I thought the address was 110 East Hastings, quite a different part of town. It's actually #110 - 2741 E. Hastings, my mistake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: