• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Crews OST60 stratocaster

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pylyo

Reaction score
These are made in small batches, completely hand made, with the best woods possible, according to Crews.
I have had numerous Fender CS guitars, just recently sold a Fender Journeyman reliced strat and 62 tele, as this ones fit & finish is IMHO better or at least on the same level.
Madagascar rosewood board (which looks and feels like a braz rosewood), alder body, bone nut, hand wound PUs, nitro finish and that glorious color, which looks like the black cars from 50's, kinda black/dark greenish.
Comes with fancy original heavy-duty hard case, set of keys and with all the case candy, fretboard prtoection and certificate.
Guitar is literally like a new, not a single slightest scratch or anything on it, 10/10, there's still a protective cover on the pickguard...
It has a 60's kinda neck profile, it's super resonant and light, plays and rings out like a dream, I don't recall having been that much impressed with any other strat ever before and I owned tons of them.
Need some cash so I'm sticking with only FGN Masterfield and 2 Momose telecasters for now (one of the teles will be for sale soon too), that's why I'm selling, otherwise she would stay here foreva.
I played with lighton the pics trying to capture the color but it's hard to do it...

1200€ shipped to anywhere in EU.

DSC_1370.jpg

DSC_1368.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Holy S*** Batman :eek: ....... That looks good enuff to **** :D
I tell ya, if I was in the market (**** it) I would be all over that like Ron Jeremy on top of a HOT blonde. :p
And the price point is excellente' 8)
GLWTS :D

Latest posts

Back