• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Tokai M.A.T. M601 - carbon - 1987

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrettyBlue1

Reaction score
Piece by piece selling my collection of old Tokai guitars, here is the first of three carbonized ones that I am selling:

Tokai M601, 1987. Excellent condition, I'd say 9/10 at least. Had it since 2001 or so, has been stored ever since, may now go.

I bought this guitar in 2001 or 2002. It's in great condition, hardly any play wear. The previous owner made a few modifications: bridge saddles and tremolo arm were replaced with chrome ones, the original (black) pickups were replaced with German made Schaller S6 units with bigger pole pieces. Not a downgrade at all, but nevertheless I have lowered the asking price a bit because of that.

Fiber glass (or Fibertech) body, carbon fiber neck, rosewood fretboard. Asking € 800 (or $ 850, or GBP 650) ex shipping, but I am open for fair and decent offers.

Here's a link for some hi res images:
https://www.louder.com/de/offer/2471-tokai-m601-mat-strat

In case you'd like to receive images by email: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back