1991 Tokai LS65.... Potential purchase??

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goddardo

Reaction score
So I've got chance of buying a 1991 Love rock LS65. Great looker. A bit like Gary moores greeny LP... Guy wants £500 Inc a Gibson case. Just after some guidance and wisdom from you guys who know more about these than I do.. Were these good quality guitars from the early 90's?... I'm reading mixed reports on them so a bit hesitant to go for it. Also that the earlier ones, also the more recent ones were in a different league... Any guidance much appreciated. Thanks guys.

Buy it, man.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
It can only go up in price, once you've had your use out of it!
Just don't tell my wife I said that. 👍

If the necks not warped or 10% frets left i'd hit that. I bet the case is worth 100 ??

The LS65 of those times where price/performance models, with compromises in quality and specs.

They are mixed reviews, because they are not the high end tokai models peoples generally freak out about. Whatever, they are quite decent and will probably not disappoint somebody that want a correct guitar for a price. The 500 commonwealth pounds are very decent with the gibson case costing probably one fourth of this price.

Back