Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New user questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ianp
Plucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject: New user questions Reply with quote

Hello!
So I bought a tokai strat in the early 90ís and still have it, I stumbled upon a few for sale in the web for quite a lot more than I paid for it. Unfortunately for me during my younger days I scratched off the tokai decals on the headstock and put fender ones on, hindsight is a wonderful thing,wish I hadnít done that!

How can I prove itís a Tokai strat now? Itís got the numbers 230269 on the neck plate on the rear.

Thanks in advance
brokentoes
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its pretty easy. Take offf the neck and it should have codes on the neck end like 2=11 or the like. Take off the scratch guard and in the routes there should be the colour code letters and more codes similar to the neck end.
Ianp
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mate. Iíll have a look
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: