rusty crusty

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdvineng

Reaction score
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tokai-Goldstar-Sound-Electric-Guitar-MIJ-Made-In-Japan-1984/202129651919?hash=item2f0fddb8cf:g:FXMAAOSwke9aFr0X

:-?

The shop used to be a mecca for muso's in the 60's & 70's but over the last 20 yrs it preys on the student population just around the corner. I would of haggled around the 400 mark depending what it really looks like in the flesh but it needs a fair bit of work.

mdvineng said:
I would of haggled around the 400 mark depending what it really looks like in the flesh but it needs a fair bit of work.

That's about the 'right' price over here (sold my 1984 ST55FO in almost pristine condition for 450€, not so long ago) for an early 80s Goldstar Sound in good condition.

Of course depending on the model (ST45 ↔ ST80), I don't understand why people don't make the effort to try to list the model#, pretty important qua price qualification, no?

There is a Leo Fender GL Skyhawk just around the corner for £600 and that's in excellent nick, very tempted. :wink:

Latest posts

Back